As well as being influenced by an individual’s genetic inheritance and their health-related lifestyle choices and behaviours, health and wellbeing is also determined by the wider social and economic circumstances (e.g. job opportunities, education, housing) in which people live.
Needs assessment examining local wider determinant of health allow specific local circumstances and context to be fully explored, enabling effective locally tailored strategies among partner agencies to be developed.
- Issue 20 – Rough Sleeping (2016)
- Issue 18 – Housing (2016)
- Issue 14 – Loneliness and Isolation Newsletter (2015)
- Issue 5 – Winter Wellbeing (2012)
- Issue 1 – JSNA Overview (2012)